2 Weeks Later....

So after dealing with several companies to warranty and servicing some of my products, cause everything always fails at the exact same time.Google has really great customer service they talked to me for less than 5 mins and were able to send out an advanced replacement so that I can always be working and always have my phone active and on the go. On the other hand my Logitech keyboard stopped working. Getting that replaced was a long journey only cause it took almost two days for the service reps to reply to messages and arrive at a conclusion. On the positive side once they determined that i needed a replacement, there was a brand new keyboard at my doorstep in 48 hours. After all this I finally thought I could start on my projects.

But, I fell into a trap of reading every page of documentation and tutorials and courses on a variety of platforms. I spent way to much time learning things that would have helped my ability to develop scripts in python, by the way I can completely avoid typing any python to complete this project, but I improved those skills regardless and used what I learned in order to master some of the basics of using Tensor flow and Open CV. Neither of which truly help for any of the projects that I'm trying to complete this summer(the AR game and the library app). I am quickly realizing that I have a lot left on my plate and not much time and hopefully I can make further progress really soon.

Just as a heads up, I'm using this blog as a way to stay accountable and actually get these projects completely done before school starts so that I can focus on school when it comes through. Maybe I'll start blogging about what I'm doing in school. As for now, expect a lot of progress in the projects I have chosen and constant updates to this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Optical Character Recognition, the first steps